Monday, January 9, 2017

Week 1 in the books

Week one is finished and we are on to week 2 of the year.  Last week was a whirlwind.

  • 4 day work week (those are always nice)
  • Next to the last quarter of school started
    • 3 classes - 10 assignments
      • 3 Discussions
      • 2 Projects
      • 2 Labs
      • 2 Written Assignments
      • 1 Live Classroom session
      • 1 Live classroom session missed
  • Took care of the boys so niece could spend day with her daughter participating in Junior Royalty.
This week promises to be just as busy.
  • 3 classes
    • 4 Discussions
    • 1 Project
    • 2 Labs
    • 1 Written Assignment
On top of all this, I am attempting to be healthier in my lifestyle.  Last week was a pretty decent week with not drinking sodas, taking lunch to work and getting back onto my Plexus products.  The week went well.  I didn't have any soda's until Friday when I needed to get some GingerAle for an upset stomach only to have to pull over on the side of the road on the way home.  Not fun.  I did get a great package in the mail, my new 4K TV.   Needless to say I needed to do homework Friday evening and instead spent the evening getting my new TV set up and laying around in hopes of settling my stomach (something I ate at lunch didn't agree with me).  Saturday I was completely off schedule with my Plexus products and continued to drink GingerAle.  Sunday was a day I hit the books and completed 6 assignments before midnight.  YEAH, everything was at least in on time and not late.  This week doesn't have as many assignments and hope that I can get on track to get assignments completed earlier in the week so I can start on week 3 when it comes available on Friday.  

Wow, tired already just looking at this.  

Last night I schedule my Disney break for the end of the quarter to go and spend the weekend.  

Well, today is a cold day, at least for the earlier part of the day.  Gotta run and get ready for work.  Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment