Wednesday, January 4, 2017

New Year ~ New Things

This year is holding good things.  This year I will graduate with my Bachelor's degree in Information Security.  I have some goals for this year:

  1. Go somewhere NEW once a month
  2. Kick the soft drink habit
  3. Get back on my Plexus products
So far, so good.  I have not had any soft drinks.  Yesterday I received my Plexus products so I can begin my regime again.  Next is to take a before photo with my Plexus products and enter the 60 day Trim up challenge.  

I'm down to 2 quarters in school, the end is in sight.  This quarter is a little overwhelming, 3 classes, that is not so unusual.  The classes are averaging 11 assignments a week, on average that is about 3 more per week than previous quarters.  I know I can do this!

It's going to be a good year, hold on tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment