Thursday, February 21, 2013

Tomorrow is the Day

Race time is here.  Are you excited?  I am.

I have been working on my bib and medal display for quite some time now.  I have just been trying to figure out what embellishments I wanted to use.  I think I have it figured out.  They are not glued on yet, but I think this is what the final outcome is going to look like.  It was very easy to make.


I have seen others that were nice, but I didn't like them.  I wanted something that was a bit more unique and something that represented me a bit more.  I think I have nailed it.  I have the letter B for Barbra.  I have my crab, which represents my nickname and part of my last name.  I have a crown to represent that I am a princess of the King of Kings and I have 2 crosses.  One that says faith and the other believe.   You see, you must have faith that you can complete the race and believe in yourself that with God's help and strength you will make it to the finish line.  

Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment